Monday, June 28, 2010

She-Ray-A-Sunshine


GoOd DaY lOvE!! 
 
HaIr! Here! WeIgHt! Wait! Hellloooo Beau/Belle-tiful!  Something special is up with my hair, my body,  my heart, my mind and UlTiMaTeLy… my soul!!  Ok, ok… go ahead and call me SpEcIaL =] 
 
It has been [drumroll please]……. 13 weeks since I put a relaxer in my hair!  This is a major accomplishment for me, as I am growing out my relaxer and going natural baby!  The only issue is… now that I am transitioning… I have many textures of hair and not quite sure how to style it!  Ahhhh!!  Nonetheless, I am not at all discouraged.  I somehow believe that hairstyles will come to me in my sleep and I will wake up in the morning “enlightened”!  Something inside says, “cut a few inches off” then I panic and think “oh yea, the last time you cut you were yearning for your hair back buddy”!  hmmm!
 
Next up, WeIgHt! WAIT…. Do you actually think I would reveal my WeiGht to you???  Well I am! [drumroll please]…. I now weigh…. 148lbs at 5’3” tall (womp, womp, wommmpp)!  So, pre-baby weight was between 130-135lbs, athletic!  9th month pregnancy weight was [clears throat] 195lbs! standing 5’3” tall (confused face)!  1 year postpartum weight was 130lbs… this was 4 years ago!  I now have a five year old and my weight is that of when I was 5 months preggers!!  Aaahhh!!  No worries or fears… I was this size and uncomfortable in June 2009 and managed to lose 10 lbs by September 2009!
 
Don’t tell my HeArT! My achy breaky HeArT!!  I just don’t’ think she’ll understand!  Well, well, well, Of course we’ve all gotten our heart broken a time or two!  Well, I am in the process of getting over a major heart break!  Of course I thought he was “ThE oNe”!!  Then it was confirmed… Yea, he’s “ThE oNe” who is not right for me! Ha! We were together for 6 years [woah buddy]! Of course that included ups, downs, ins, outs, we lived together, have a 5 year old, etc… It's exactly 1 yr since I've moved out! [brief moment of silence for love lost].  Great book I’m reading, that I cannot wait to get home too “Ex-Free: 9 Keys to Freedom After Heartbreak” by Dr. Troy Beyer!!
 
My mind is an AmUsEmEnT Park! I am a “thinker”! I love people!  Hey, do you know that I LoVe YoU?!  Yes YoU!  I am optimistic! I have little stickies with inspiring quotes surrounding my desk and computer screen at work! I call it my “positive space”! Oh yes! Are you an upbeat individual??  UpBeAt describes Me!  I am easily amused! For instance: the Budweiser Real Men of Genius commercials cRaCk Me Up! lol! My 5 year old daughter TiCkLeS mY fUnNy BoNe! lol! Majority of the jokes on the mini laffy taffy candies bring a smile to my face! lol!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment