Thursday, December 2, 2010

== My Farewell ==

And so it is…I’ve decided to take a Digital Sabbatical – (No Social Networking, limited iPhone usage & surfing the web) ::sniff:: Oh how I looooove The Twitter and Nadia [yes, my iPhone has a name – go ahead…. judge ::sideeye…lol::] 

 

Q: Why a Digital Sabbatical?  

 

A: My mind is always --> ON <-- thinking, searching, researching, planning, experimenting, talking, helping, doing, learning, being ::insert title here::, sharing, ENJOYing… Lord knows that I’m ALWAYS up 2 something, positively! It really feels GREAT…GRATIFYING…I LOVE discovering…now… time to turn --> OFF <-- to restore… I can already feel it! ::hugs self::

 

At the end of this year, I feel buoyant, tender, & deeply intimate w/ myself & w/ my spirit. Lord, soooo much has occurred in the past 5 years… See, I get all emotional just writing about it! Wimp, I know! lol!  I am taken aback, like… WOW - what just happened? Wait, that really happened…to me??  I really did this??.  

 

I think we, being one with the Universe, also have seasons… new beginnings, maturity/growth, decline and rest/hibernation... Right now, I am in need of a long rest to take this all in and to step back and ask ‘5 years later, Who am I now?’…I will always be inquisitive… and so… I embrace this ‘season’ to transfer my energy from ‘being’ to ‘be’

 

Soooooo… to my loves also known as my family, friends, line sisters and the like… Call me if you need honey buns!!  I love you All, Always, All Ways!!  …keep in mind… Matter cannot be created or destroyed, only redistributed {^_^} 

No comments:

Post a Comment