Monday, November 1, 2010

===Today's Mental Clutter===

And now reporting live from Sheraya’s Brain… ::elevator music::

 

Hello Hello and Welcome back to another episode of ===)) Mental Clutter ((===

 

Keri Hilson’s “Breaking Point” – Love the Song!!… here’s my take on the subject --> There’s NO LIMIT to my Love… either I love you or I don’t BUT there is a Limit to what I will tolerate from you.  My love & level of tolerance are on separate playing fields… At this point in my life… One is not dependent upon the other.

 

I use to believe “I put up with ::insert abuse, neglect, disrespect here:: because I love you!” AND “I don’t love you anymore so I’m not putting up with this!” as if putting up with bullsh** would indicate my undying love OR as if NOT putting up with bulls**t would indicate the lack thereof.  NOPE, not true… AT ALL!!!  

 

Circumstance, experience & understanding determines my level of tolerance… my level of tolerance does NOT determine my love for you!  Treat me like a Queen, I will love you & it will unquestionably be reciprocated… abuse me, I will love you, BUT we will NOT be together.

 

Then the question arises… How can I say that one is not dependent on the other, would I ever truly love someone I cannot tolerate?  My answer “Family”… I have family members whose behavior &/or thought process (or lack thereof) I simply cannot/won’t tolerate BUT due to circumstance… I Love them…it’s innate! ::smiles::  

 

 

Thank you for tuning in to today’s Mental Clutter!  Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment