Monday, August 2, 2010

Housewarming Weekend Celebration!

Your Ideas Are Greatly Appreciated…

 

I am looking forward to having a housewarming celebration soon.  As an expression of my appreciation for my home, family and friends; also, welcoming family and friends to my new home… I am , along with a few fabulous line sisters, planning a Housewarming Weekend Celebration! 

 

The dates are tentative but My Celebration will begin Saturday Evening and Conclude Sunday Evening!  I’ve never attended such an event!  I am extremely excited to plan & execute as I am sure it will be a success! 

 

The following is a sneak peek of plans for my weekend celebration…

 

Saturday night Housewarming Cocktail Party – (adults only) 8:30 p.m. - until

 

This evening welcome guests to view my home, socialize, network, eat, have a few drinks, dance and/or relax & overall… look great, feel great, celebrate with me & have a great time!  Guests are expected to wear cocktail attire =] (elegant and simple – not formal)

 

Hors D’Oeuvres will be served J

Desert - Cake designed as a house!!! (how cute)

 

 

Sunday Housewarming Brunch (Breakfast 10-1; Lunch 2:30-5:30)

 

This afternoon is dedicated to guests of all ages!  Guests are welcome to view the house, enjoy food, games, conversation and make memories!

 

Tentative Breakfast Menu:

Morning Mimosas ~ Tainted lemonade ~ French toast ~ Beignets ~ Danish muffins/ banana nut/ blueberry ~ Cinnamon rolls ~ Donuts ~ Fruit/veggie trays ~ yogurt parfait

 

Finger Foods will be served for lunch

 

No comments:

Post a Comment